Insert "All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go"
I'm no where near packed or ready to go!
Half my stuff is still coming in the mail today via Amazon.
The rest is all over the house.
Oh and I need a few items from the store.
I should get on that....maybe I'll do it tomorrow haha ;)
SO I've been getting a lot of questions lately, I'll sum it all up here:
- When do you leave? Saturday before sunrise. Off to Vegas airport.
- Where all are you going? There's a little map thingy on the side of this blog, if you want more details check out the Grand Tour of Europe trip in EF College Break LINK HERE
- Are you scared/worried/insert references to shit happening in the news right now....? Not really. I have a higher chance of dying in a car accident. Also, I can't live my life being too scared to do anything.
- What's Daniel think? He thinks he's going to enjoy his free time doing absolutely nothing and sleeping a bunch ;)
- Do you know anyone you're going with? Nope, nada, zip. They're all strangers to me, at least until after that pub crawl in London ;)
- What place are you most excited to visit? Honestly, I have no idea. I'm just excited to go somewhere. That and I don't know much about any place so it'll all be a new experience.
- Why aren't you checking a bag?/Are you crazy taking just a carry on for 30 days? Because I don't feel like having too many things to be worried about, I like the feeling of freedom I get from taking so little, and so I don't have to drag a bunch of crap with me everywhere I go. Yes, I'm a little crazy. It's not as uncommon as you might think, though. I'll take about a weeks worth of clothing and just do laundry along the way.
- What about souvenirs? I have a few ideas for coming home with extra stuff. One, just make room in my carry on. Two, send stuff home as I go. Three, check a bag on the way home.
I'm aiming to post another blog tomorrow detailing what I'm bringing in my carry-on. If that doesn't work out, then I'll post from London.
Enjoy the Journey